Monday, August 26, 2013

Bout of books Day 7


The List

Shadow Kiss- Richelle Mead
Easy- Tammara Webber

The Summer I Turned Pretty- Jenny Han
Star Cursed- Jessica Spotswood
Dr. Fuddle and the Gold Baton- Warren L. Woodruff
Trickster's Choice- Tamora Pierce
Ink- Amanda Sun
When You Were Here- Daisy Whitney
Enchanted-  Aletha Kontis
As They Slip Away- Beth Revis
 Jennifer's Journal: Snatched by the Grey's- Alexandrinha Abbott


Day 5
Books completed:  
Easy- Tammara Webber

 Books Started: 
The Summer I turned Pretty- Jenny Han

Currently Reading: 
The Summer I turned Pretty- Jenny Han

Conclusion:

I managed to read 9 books during the read a thon which bumped me up a lot on my monthly total. I had a ton of fun and I actually completed another book that was on my monthly TBR/Bout of Books TBR right before I posted my final update. I had a ton of fun as usual and pushed myself to read as much as I could and I cannot wait for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment