Sunday, November 3, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (94)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I attended the Ontario Blogger Meet up this weekend and got a ton of awesome books which I will show in a haul next week. It deserves a whole post to itself. I have have a ton of books this week that I accumulated somehow. My BookCloseOuts ordered arrived and Kindle had a ton of awesome deals this week so I have a lot of books.

Bought New (Kindle)
Winger- Andrew Smith
Perfect Ruin- Lauren DeStefano
Dust of 100 Dogs- A.S. King
Another Little Piece- Kate Karyus Quinn
Stir Me Up- Sabrina Elkins
The Tragedy Paper- Elizabeth LaBan
A Spy in the House: Agency Series- Y.S. Lee

Library Sale
A Little Wanting Song- Cath Crowley (paperback)

Borrowed from the Library
This Song Will Save Your Life-Leila Sales
The Ninth Wife- Amy Stolls

Bought New (BookCloseOuts)
Flying Changes- Sara Gruen (birthday present- I already own this one)
Cinder- Melissa Meyer (hardcover)
Scarlet- Melissa Meyer (hardcover)
Sapphire Blue- Kerstin Gier (hardcover)
Hallowed- Cynthia Hand (paperback)
Boundless- Cynthia Hand (hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment