Thursday, May 1, 2014

May TBR

I a keeping the list as short as possible since I have a month to my wedding and I need to do a lot of stuff this month which sadly cuts into my reading time. I am going to read all of the things once this wedding is done :). It is going to be glorious but until then here is my (hopefully) not too ambitious TBR.

The other goals I setting for myself this month:
1) Buy less books than I read
2) Donate at least one book
3) Re-read at least one book

The Alchemist- Paulo Coelho (re-read)
The Black Echo- Michael Connelly
The Girl With All the Gifts- M.R. Carey
Dreams of Gods and Monsters- Laini Taylor
Ignite Me- Tahereh Mafi
Defiance- C.J. Redwine
Hungry- H.A. Swain (for review)
Broken Hearts, Fences and Other Things to Mend- Katie Finn (for review)
My Last Kiss- Bethany Neal (for review)

No comments:

Post a Comment