Monday, June 23, 2014

Where I have been

I planned on having posts all done up until I got back from my vacation but I got super busy right before my wedding and did not have anytime for anything. This will just be a quick update on where I have been and what I am currently reading.

I got married (finally the day arrived. I felt like it was never going to get there with all of the last minute details that needed to be done) on the 13th and then the next day we headed to Detroit since we were flying out the next day for our "honeymoon" to Vegas. We are calling it our "honeymoon" since it was more of a trip with friends than our actual honeymoon. We went for five days and we took one of those days to drive to the Grand Canyon which is so amazing and I am so glad I was able to experience it with some of my closest friends. We had an amazing wedding and an amazing trip and sadly I have to go back to work tomorrow. 

This month for reading has not been great for reading (so far) and I don't think it is going to improve for a little while sadly. I am going to use July as my catch up month since I don't have anything planned for July.

I will try to schedule a few posts today, I have finished my running around and my loving husband is cleaning the house while I relax :). Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment