Wednesday, September 3, 2014

August Wrap Up

This month was an awesome reading month for me. The long weekend at the beginning of August really helped me get a lot read. I managed to read 5 books over the long weekend and two of those were even books off my TBR shelf :)

The List
Four: A Divergent Collection- Veronica Roth
Breakable- Tammara Webber
Shine- Jeri Smith-Ready
Witchstruck- Victoria Lamb
Dreamland- Sarah Dessen

The other goals I setting for myself this month:
1) Buy less books than I read
2) Donate at least one book
3) Re-read at least one book

Borrowed: 12
Books I own: 11
E-Books: 3
Total: 23

Nantucket Red- Leila Howland (Started in July)
Eighth Grade Bites The Chronicles of Vladimir Todd- Heather Brewer 
Testimony- Anita Shreve
Four: A Divergent Collection-Veronica Roth 
Thousand Words- Jennifer Brown
Breakable- Tammara Webber
Everything Leads to You- Nina LaCour
Dreamland- Sarah Dessen 
Norwegian Wood- Haruki Murakami
Witchstruck- Victoria Lamb
Locke and Key Volume 1: Welcome to Lovecraft- Joe Hill, Gabriel Rodriguez
Shine- Jeri Smith-Ready
A Train In Winter- Caroline Moorehead
Where There's Smoke- Jodi Picoult
Y: The Last Man Volume 1: Unmanned- Brian K. Vaughan
Lucid- Adrienne Stoltz
The Bees- Laline Paull
Larger than Life- Jodi Picoult
Maybe Someday- Colleen Hoover
Sin City- Frank Miller
Torn Away- Jennifer Brown
Darkest Powers Bonus Pack 2- Kelley Armstrong

If I Were You- Lisa Renee Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment