Thursday, October 16, 2014

Review of Sabrina the Teenage Witch (The Magic Within #94) by Tania Del Rio

Title: The Magic Within #94
Author: Tania Del Rio
Source: Bought used
Series: Yes
Rating: 4/5









I picked this comic book at my local used bookstore for 25 cents a couple of weeks ago. It sounded interesting and I liked the TV show (and the PC game- I am probably dating myself a bit here but oh well) so I picked it up. It is part of a huge comic book series and when I got home I realized this was also part two of a set but I decided to read it anyways and I really enjoyed it.

The story follows Salem the cat who is telling his story of what could have been. I am not sure what happened in part one, but I found the story was engaging enough for me to follow the story without having ever read any of the other comics in this series. I enjoyed the look into Salem's back story since the show says he sentenced to be a cat by the witch counsel for trying to take over the world. The comic book divulges more information into that story and I really enjoyed it.

This hit me with a lot of nostalgia for this show, I never watched it in order, but I remember catching it occasionally on TV and it made me miss it. I really enjoyed this and I hope I stumble across more of the comic books in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment