Monday, November 3, 2014

October Wrap Up

This list looks like I read a crazy amount, but a lot of these books were graphic novels and comic books. I bought a lot of comic books from the local used bookstore who is closing down and so I tried to read them shortly after buying them to keep my TBR from growing too much by my additional purchases.

The List
The Demon King- Cinda Williams Chima
The Bronze Horseman- Paullina Simons
Inedible- Dawn Metcalf
Rules of Civility- Amor Towles
Horns- Joe Hill

The other goals I setting for myself this month:
1) Buy less books than I read
2) Donate at least one book
3) Re-read at least one book

Borrowed: 14
Books I own: 13
E-Books: 3
Total: 27

Bird Box- Josh Malerman
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy- Douglas Adams 
The Crane Wife- Patrick Ness
Astro Boy: Movie Prequel- Scott Tipton
Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe- Fannie Flagg
Horns- Joe Hill
Rush- Lucia Jordan
The Farm- Tom Rob Smith
Sabrina the Teenage Witch (The Magic Within #94)- Tania Del Rio
Divergent: The Ultimate Quiz Book Game- Sarah Davids
The Kiss of Deception- Mary E. Pearson
Inside- Alex Ohlin 
Lucille- Ludovic Debeurme 
Honey and Clover Vol 1- Chica Umino
On The Fence- Kasie West
Essex County Vol 1- Jeff Lemire 
The Graveyard Book Vol 1- Neil Gaiman 
Dark Horse Comics (incl James Bond part 3/4, Godzilla Blast From the Past part 1/2, Who is X Part 3/ 3 and Predator part 1/3)- Multiple writers
Yolo- Lauren Myracle
Fables Vol 1: Legends in Exile- Bill Willingham
3:AM Kisses- Addison Moore
Fantastic Mr. Fox- Roald Dahl
Vampires of Manhattan- Melissa De La Cruz
In The Island- Tracey Garvis-Graves
Top Secret Twenty-One- Janet Evanovich
The City of Ember- Jeanne DuPrau
Top Secret Twenty One- Janet Evanovich 

No comments:

Post a Comment