Friday, October 28, 2011

In My Mailbox (1)

IMM is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.


Since this is my first IMM I will show you my collection from the last two weeks. I normally do not have this many new books but my order from Book Close Outs arrived the same week where there was a large used book sale in my area AND the library was extremely generous. I decided to post it in three parts since the pile of books was quite large.




Bought New
Halo- Alexandra Adornetto
The Last Little Blue Envelope-
Wings- Aprilynne Pike
Spells- Aprilynne Pike
Perfect Chemistry- Simone Elkeles
Audrey, Wait!- Robin Benway
Love you Hate You Miss You- Elizabeth Scott

Beautiful Creatures (Signed by the authors!)- Kami Garcia  & Margaret Stohl
Bought Used
Violet In Private- Melissa C. Walker
Violet By Design- Melissa C. Walker
The 6th Target- James Patterson
Captivate- Carrie Jones
Ford Country- John Grisham
Saturday- Ian McEwan
The Time In Between- David Bergen
Swimming in the Monsoon Sea- Shyam Selvadurai
The Weed That Strings The Hangman's Bag- Alan Bradley







Borrowed from the Library
Porzac Nation- Elizabeth Wurtzel
13 To Life- Shannon Delany
Daughter of Smoke & Bone- Laini Taylor
Tiger's Curse- Colleen Houck
Wuthering Tights- Louise Rennison
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer- Michelle Hodkin








What did you get this week? And where do you get your books from?

No comments:

Post a Comment