Friday, November 4, 2011

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox (2)
IMM is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.

This week was a slow week for me but I think that is a good thing. I have a lot of books.   The first one is from NetGalley (Thank you!) and the other book I received is a manuscript from a local author.
For Review:
The Lifeguard- Deborah Blumenthal







Socrates Weeps as Plato Grins- Leslie Bruce Irwin
 (Sorry it is a word document so I declided to include a picture of the icon. No cover avaliable yet).



I am going to try to read the manuscript this weekend...hopefully.  I also have two library books to finish.

What books did you get this week? Was your list long or short?

1 comment:

  1. Hi it's Buffy Socrates Weeps as Plato Grins is now published and is on amazon in kindle or book. It has also been entered into the penguin first novelcontest.

    ReplyDelete