Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Top Ten Tuesdays

This is my first top ten Tuesday. I decided to go with sequels Iwant to read as soon as possible, some are already out and some are not unfortunately. Although I wish they were.


TTT is hosted by Jamie over at The Broke and the Bookish.
1) Shift (Shift series)- Jerri Smith-Ready.
It is already out and I have not read this. Why I do not know. After reading Shade I even read the sneak peak of Shift at the which I never do and it make me want to go to the nearest bookstore to pick it up.  I think the reason being is because it is still in hardcover and I bought Shift in soft cover. This is no excuse and I should read this book asap.




2) Insurgent (Divergent series)- Veronica Roth
I listed this as my WoW last week. I wish this was already out but unfortunately it does not have an actual release date as of yet. The expected release date is May 28 2012. I even put off reading Divergent for a little while to make the wait not seem so long but of course I am still waiting for my next fix.








3) Fever (The Chemical Garden Series)- DeStefano
Withered is amazing. The cover is gorgeous and matches the writing. Again another book I should have waited until the sequel was out but I could not put off buying the first book, and devouring it. This book comes out February 1 2012 so I don’t have too much longer to wait.









4) Fire The Seven Kingdoms)- Kristin Cashore
I just found out there will be a third book to this series so I really should read the second one before the third one comes out. I really enjoyed the first one. The sequel is to be more of a companion novel than a sequel so I am pretty excired to read it.












5) Crossed (Matched series)- Ally Condie
This book comes out today. I really want to read it. I am trying to buy fewer books since I have a lot. Which I don’t think is a bad thing but my wallet does not agree so I have already pre-ordered this at the library but I may have to wait a bit until I can get my hands on it. The first book in this series is Matched.







6) Explosive Eighteen (A Stephanie Plume Novel)- Janet Evanovich
This is one of my favourite series.  The reason I started reading this series was because I bought the 16th book at a sale for 50 cents so I thought why not start reading them.  I am so glad I did. It is about a bounty hunter named Stephanie Plume who is not very good but she has some very sexy sidekicks to help her out.  The date on this release is November 22, 2011 which is right around my birthday!






7)  Dragonfly in Amber (Outlander Series) – Diana Gabaldon
I own most of this series but I have not read any past the first book which I was in love with.  The first book left me wanting more but I just haven’t gotten into the second on yet.  I think I may take this one to Vegas with me.  I will be stuck on a plane with no distractions.


10) The Queen of the Damned (The Vampire Chronicles)- Ann Rice
Another series I own most of but have not read any farther into. The thing that intrigues me most in this series is that each book is connected in a way to one another but each book focuses on a different character. I love it but again just have not picked it up. I know once I start it I will finish it quickly. I must move this higher up on my TBR list.







9) Chaos (Numbers Series)- Rachel Ward
I picked the first one up at random while out at I believe it was Zellers and I really liked it. The ending had me wanting to read the next one but I never did and I really want to. The second one has been out since 2010 and I believe the third one is either already out or coming out soon.







10) Perfect (Pretty Little Liars series)- Sara Shepard
This series suprised me. I really did not think I would like these books but my sister has the series and insisted I give them a try and I am glad I did. I devoured the first two and I cannot wait until I can read the third one.






What series are you waiting for or want to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment