Monday, May 20, 2013

Bout of Book Days 5-7



Bout of Books

My goal
1) Shades of Grey- Jasper Fforde
2) Batman: The Dark Knight Returns- Frank Miller
3) Violins of Autumn- Amy McAuley
4) This Side of Paradise- F. Scott Fitzgerald
5) Small Medium at Large- Joanne Levy

Book started: 5
Books Read: 4

Currently Reading: Shades of Grey- Jasper Fforde

Day 5-7 Overview:

Day 5-7: I will combine these two because I read absolutely nothing. It was a long weekend in Canada so I thought I would get tons of reading/wedding/garden stuff done. I got a ton of gardening done (still not done sadly) and no wedding stuff and no reading. I did spend a ton of time with friends and family instead which made up for it.

I had a lot of fun during this bout of books and I am pretty proud that I finished 4/5 books and started the final book in my list even though I had a crazy busy week. I hope that I can get caught up on everything on Tuesday and be reading steadily by Wednesday (hopefully...). I hope everyone else who participated had as much fun as I did and I cannot wait for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment