Monday, May 13, 2013

Bout of Books Day 1

Bout of Books


I set my self with a large goal this time but I am determined to try to reach it.

My goal
1) Shades of Grey- Jasper Fforde
2) Batman: The Dark Knight Returns- Frank Miller
3) Violins of Autumn- Amy McAuley
4) This Side of Paradise- F. Scott Fitzgerald
5) Small Medium at Large- Joanne Levy

Book started:1
Books Read: 0

Currently Reading: This Side of Paradise- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Day 1 Overview: I was hoping to get more reading done today but I am currently on page 38 and I do not know how much more reading I will be getting done tonight. I am trying to get some stuff done for the wedding which is cutting into my reading time so I hope for more time tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading posts with such a fresh point of view on this interesting topic.

    ReplyDelete