Sunday, September 1, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (86)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I got some awesome free books from my neighbor who used to work at a book store so she has a ton of awesome books. I wanted to keep them all but I did good and only choose the ones I thought I would read.

Gifted
Fall on Your Knees by Ann-Marie MacDonald
419- Will Ferguson
The Handmaid's Tale- Margaret Atwood
Oryx and Crake- Margaret Atwood 
The Birth of Venus- Sarah Dundant
The Hours- Michael Cunningham
Those Who Save Us- Jenna Blum

For Review
Six Months Later- Natalie Richards

Borrowed from the Library
Maus Vol 2: And Here My Troubles Begin- Art Spiegelman
The Sealed Letter- Emma Donoghue

Bought New
Freakonomics- Steven D. Levitt, Stephen J. Dubner (Kindle for $1.99!!)



What did you get in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment