Sunday, July 12, 2015

Another Book Unhaul (Part 1)

I have been MIA again lately. Life is crazy busy, but I had the weekend off so I decided yesterday I was going to do an unhaul.

I thought it would be small, but once I started I wanted to go through every single shelf and be strict with myself and get rid of any books I no longer have an interest in reading at this time or I know I will not re-read.

The List

Dante's Inferno by Dante Alighieri
The White Queen by Philippa Gregory
The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory
CandyFreak by Steve Almond
East of Eden by John Steinbeck
Light in August by William Faulkner
Consumed by Benjamin R. Barber
Olive Kitteridge by Katherine Strout
The Women in White by Wilkie Collins
Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
Emma by Jane Austen
Northhanger Abbey by Jane Austen
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
The Bishop's Man by Linden MacIntyre
The Little Horse of Iron by Lawrence Scanlan
A Separate Peace by John Knowles
Fugitive Nights by Joseph Wambaugh
Finnegan's Week by Joseph Wambaugh
Say You're One of Them by Uwem Akpan
Code to Zero by Ken Follett
Hornet Flight by Ken Follett
Summer Sisters by Judy Blume
Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel
Vixen by Jillian Larkin
Black and Blue by Anna Quindlen
Sekret by Lindsay Smith
Skandal by Lindsay Smith
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Burned by Ellen Hopkins
What We Keep by Elizabeth Berg


Total: 30

No comments:

Post a Comment