2) Oliver Twist- Charles Dickens (Audio book and a classic)
4) Shine- Jeri Smith-Ready (Finish a series)
5) Game of Thrones- George R.R. Martin (Over 500 pages)
My Final update: I had so much participating. I failed to complete most of the challenges but I am ok with it. I read;
1) Every Living Thing- James Harriot
2) Mr. Penumbra'd 24-Hour Bookstore- Robin Sloan
3) Ask The Passengers- A.S. King
4) Small Town Sinners- Melissa C. Walker
I got a lot of reading done, I forced myself to make time to read everyday of the book tube a thon even if it was only a few chapters which helped me a lot to stay focused and get through by books. I also started another book at the end of book tube a thon which is The Impostor Bride by Nancy Richler.
If you participated how did you do?