Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by Jamie at The Broke and the Bookish.
I do not generally read a ton of creepy books because I do the most reading before I go to bed and usually I go to bed before my fiance so I hate freaking myself out, especially when he's not come but I did manage to locate some creepy books I have read.
1) The Graveyard Book- Neil Gaiman
2) Asylum- Madeleine Roux
3) The Coldest Girl in Coldtown- Holly Black
4) I Hunt Killers- Berry Lyga
5) Doll Bones- Holly Black
6) Ten- Gretchen McNeil
7) Anna Dressed in Blood- Kendare Blake
8) In The Shadow of Blackbirds- Cat Winters
10) The Madman's Daughter- Megan Sheppard