Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday

I have not done one of these in a super long time so I have a few books on my list this week. These are some of my recent books I have put on hold at my local library branch. Please leave recommendations for more books below. 

The Dolls- Kiki Sullivan


From the cover: Boys want them. Girls want to be them. Someone wants them dead. Umm yes please.











In A Handful of Dust- Mindy McGinnis


This is a companion to Not a Drop to Drink which was super awesome so I cannot wait to read this. 











Going Over- Beth Kephart


I took a history class in university that focused on the history of WW2 and the Berlin wall so I am always looking for more books on the subject.










Tease- Amanda Maciel


This novel is inspired by a real life incident of a teenage girl who faces criminal charges for bullying a girl who committed suicide.  

No comments:

Post a Comment