Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Bout of Books 12.0 Wrap Up

Bout of Books

My List:

Crash and Burn by Michael Hassan
Saving June- Hannah Herrington

I completed my list and even had time to start a third book. I was really happy with my reading. I thought about putting down Crash and Burn since I felt like it was slowing me down but I am glad I decided to prevail. 

Day 1
Reading:  Crash and Burn
Pages read: 85

Day 2
Reading:  Crash and Burn
Pages read:  I forgot to write it down

Day 3
Reading:  Crash and Burn
Pages read: 167

Day 4
Reading:  Crash and Burn (completed)
Started:  Saving June By Hannah Harrington
Pages read: 280 + 27 = 307

Day 5
Reading:  Saving June By Hannah Harrington
Pages read: 115

Day 6
Reading: Saving June By Hannah Harrington (completed)
Started: Eagle of the Ninth by Rosemary Sutcliff 
Pages read: 167

Day 7
Reading: Eagle of the Ninth by Rosemary Sutcliff 
Pages Read: 80 ish


No comments:

Post a Comment