Tuesday, June 2, 2015

May Wrap Up

I did not do a lot of reading done in May. I had emergency surgery at the end of April and I was off work and I could not concentrate enough to read. I hope to read a lot more in June.

The List
On the Pleasure of Hating by William Hazlitt (The Life of a Book Addict list)
The Book of Speculation by Erika Swyler (for review/ebook)
Weightless by Sarah Bannan (for review/ebook)
The Unfortunates: A Novel by Sophie McManus (for review/ebook)
The Tea Rose by Jennifer Donnelly (big book/TBR forever/ book club book)

Books I Own: 6
E-Book: 1
Audiobook: 3
Borrowed: 5
Total: 11

Oxygen by Carol Cassella
The Paying Guests by Sarah Waters 
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling 
The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins 
The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
The Unfortunates: A Novel by Sophie McManus 
The Sculptor by Scott McCloud 
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater 
Redeployment by Phil Klay
Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
Where We Belong by Emily Giffin

No comments:

Post a Comment