Sunday, September 6, 2015

Book Haul

My post have been super sporadic lately and I actually considered closing down my blog but I miss posting. I am going to try to keep posting more often but life is crazy right now. 

I went to the library yesterday and picked up a ton of books and I noticed I had forgotten to post my last few hauls so I decided to make one big haul.

Borrowed from the Library
Second Life by S.J Watson (audiobook)
Deceptions by Kelley Armstrong 
Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen (audiobook)
Boomerang by Noelle August
Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham (audiobook)
Missoula by Jon Krakauer (audiobook)
I Was Here by Gayle Forman (audiobook)
Go Set A Watchmen by Harper Lee
The Magicians by Lev Grossman (audiobook)
The Pocket Wife by Susan Crawford 
When Everything Feels Like the Movies by Raziel Reid
How It Went Down by Kekla Magoon
Black Dawn, White Raven By Elizabeth Wein
An Ember in The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
The Song of Roland by Michel Rabagliati
 A Tale of the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki (audiobook)

Borrowed from a friend
Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
 
Gifted
End of Days by Susan Ee

What did you get in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment