Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

TTT is hosted by Jamie over at The Broke and the Bookish

This week’s TTT is the top ten books I am going to try to read in December.   I like the idea of doing this because it gives me an idea of what to read next. In November I read 4/10. I am trying to do better this month by re-including some from November that I did not get to read.

1) The Future of Us- Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler







2) The Stupidest Angel- Christopher Moore






3) The Night Circus- Erin Morgenstern






4) The Maze Runner- James Dashner






5) The Zahr- Paulo Coelho






6) Guantanamo Boy- Anna Perera







7)  Perfect Chemistry- Simone Elkeles




8) The Dark Divine- Bree Despain






9) Sloppy First- Megan Mccaferty







10) 13 Little Blue Envelopes- Maureen Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment