Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday- A Million Suns

First I want to thank my secret Santa for my gifts. I loved them. The mail lady scared me when she was banging on my door but it was totally worth it. I love the card. I have added it to my other holiday cards. I'm pretty sure I read it about three times. I also want to add I did send out my personal secret Santa gifts yesterday with the guarantee that they will arrive by Christmas so I hope my secret Santa's enjoy there gifts as much as I enjoyed mine.

Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, that spotlights upcoming releases that I am eagerly anticipating.
 This week's can't-wait-to-read is:


Title" A Million Suns
Author: Beth Revis
Format: Hardcover
Publish Date: January 10th, 2012
Series: Yes








This is a continuation of Across the Universe. I won't go into too much detail about what happened in Across The Universe in case someone has not read it but essentially it is the continuing story of Elder and Amy on the ship the Godspeed. I cannot wait to see where Revis is going to take this story, I love Elder and Amy. I want everything to work out for them which I know sadly will not happen. Elder is now in control of the ship and had decided to change the rules set in places hundreds of years ago when Godspeed first left Earth. It is up to him and Amy to discover how they can keep control of the ship and also arrive safely.

I wish this book was out now, I am so sad I have to wait until January. I want to know what is going to happen between Elder and Amy. Sigh. I am also a little sad to read it because I know I will have to wait for the next installment to come out. Ugh. Terrible.

The cover is of course gorgeous and I hope that she decides to go with the reversible cover like she did with Across The Universe. I try not to judge a book by it's cover, but when it's a reversible cover you much judge it and declare it awesome.

Is anyone else as excited to read this book as I am? Leave a comment below and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment