Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

TTT is hosted by Jamie over at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s top ten Tuesday topic is the ten book I would save if there was a natural disaster. Yes I do acknowledge that I do have some series but I could not pick only one from the series.


1) To Kill A Mockingbird- Harper Lee

 
2) Twilight- Stephanie Meyer ( Try not to judge)

3) Jessica Darling series- Megan McCafferty

 
4) Women of the Other World series- Kelley Armstrong

5) The Catcher in the Rye- J.D. Salinger

6) Milkrun- Sarah Mylnowski

7) Riding Lessons- Sara Gruen

8) Stephanie Plum series- Janet Evanovich

9) Shadow of the Wind- Carlos Ruiz Zafón

10) My Blackberry playbook because it is loaded with digital books and audio books.

What books would you want to save in a natural disaster?

No comments:

Post a Comment