Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday- Before I go To Sleep

Title: Before I go to Sleep

Author: S.J. Watson

Format: Soft cover

Series: No

Release Date: June 14 2011











"As I sleep, my mind will erase everything I did today. I will wake up tomorrow as I did this morning. Thinking I’m still a child. Thinking I have a whole lifetime of choice ahead of me. . . ."

Memories define us.

So what if you lost yours every time you went to sleep?

Your name, your identity, your past, even the people you love—all forgotten overnight.

And the one person you trust may be telling you only half the story.

Welcome to Christine's life


OMG I want to read this sooo badly. It starts out starting like 50 First Dates until you read further into it then it just starts to sound totally creepy. I just finished Choker. Another creepy book. I think I am on a creepy book streak.

Christine cannot remember anything. She wakes up with no idea who her husband is or what happened to her. Her husband tells her she had an accident two decades before which has stopped her from being able to create new memories.

She received a phone call from Dr Nash, a neurologist who claims he has been working with her behind her husbands back and directs her to a journal she has been keeping hidden in her closet. As she reads through the journal she relearns the facts of her life that she has forgotten. Christine has so many questions about her life, what was it like before the accident? Why didn't they have children? And what sort of accident did she have to lose her memory?

If you read the summary of this book and do not want to read it there is something wrong. I want to read this as soon as possible. I think this might be a book to read during the day. I think if I read this at night in bed I might be a little creeped out and have a hard time falling asleep. I know I am a wimp, I admit it.

What book are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment