Sunday, June 3, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (25)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.


I was doing really good this week in not buying any books. I even got caught up with my library books, but there was a sale at Chapters and I lost all will power.


I am super excited to dive into these books ASAP. I need to get through my June TBR first. I was a little lazy this week and did not take a picture of my very pretty books. I did however get caught up on my reading which is always good.


Bought New


Clockwork Angel- Cassandra Clair ($5!!)
Jellico Road- Melina Marchetta
The Summer I turned Pretty- Jenny Han
We'll Always Have Summer ($7- I know I am missing book two, sad)
Shine- Jeri Smith-Ready (!!!!!!!!!)





What did you get in your mailbox? Leave a link below. I would love to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment