Sunday, January 6, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (54)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This week I stuck to my New Year's resolution and I did not buy any books. It was really hard but I did it and I am proud of myself. I did however get a book from my secret Santa which I have already devoured and loved.

Gifted


The Absolutely True-Diary of a Part-Time Indian- Sherman Alexie (Loved this book- so complex and beautiful) .
















This week I finished The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian on New Year's day. I also threw a party at my house on New Year's eve which was so much fun. I had a great time with my friends and family and since I was feeling inspired from my party I went completely out of my comfort zone and started to look into stuff for our wedding and today I am going to a bridal show. This is totally not my scene but my life is changing so I am going with the flow.

What did you get in your mailbox this week? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment