Friday, February 1, 2013

January Wrap-up/ February TBR

This month I feel like I accomplished a lot this month. I got a lot of reading done and I also did a lot of wedding planning. Yay Me. I read 19 books to start the year off. 

This month I read...
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian- Sherman Alexie
Bro Code for Parents: What to Expect When You're Awesome - Barney Stinson
The Farm- Emily McKay

Under the Tuscan Sun: At Home in Italy by Frances Mayers
The Bad Beginning (A Series of Unfortunate Events #1) – Lemony Snicket
Harriet the Spy- Louise Fitzhugh 
Dear Teen Me- Multiple Authors
The Peach Keeper- Sarah Addison Allen
The Eternal Ones- Kristen Miller
Just One Day- Gayle Forman
Shut Out- Kody Keplinger
Audrey, Wait!- Robin Benway
Glitches- Melissa Meyer
There is No Dog- Meg Rosoff
The Woman In White- Willkie Collins
White Horse- Alex Adams
Shift- Jeri Smith-Ready
The Arrival- Shaun Tan
Maus-Art Spiegelman

In February I hope to read...
One Day- David Nicholls
Vesper- Jeff Sampson
Charmed Thirds- Megan McCafferty
Lullaby- Amanda Hocking
Janie Face to Face- Caroline B. Cooney
The Demon's Lexicon- Sarah Rees Brennan (Audio)

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You read a lot in January. I loved Shut Out and Audrey, Wait. And I'm pretty sure I'm one of the only bloggers left who hasn't read Just One Day. I'll have to pick that one up soon. Good luck with your February TBR!

    ReplyDelete