Sunday, February 24, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (60)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
 
I forgot a ton of books last week when I was doing my STS. Oops. I added them to this week's haul instead. I got my Kindle Paperwhite for my 9 year anniversary from my fiancee and I love it!!

I got a ton of books. They were all inexpensive but there is a lot of them.
 
Bought New (Kindle)
 
The Secret Garden- Frances Hodgson Burnett (Free for Kindle)
The Girl in the Steel Corset- Kady Cross
The Fallen Star- Jessica Sorensen (Free for Kindle)
Crash- Nicole Williams 
 
 
Bought New
 
Boom!- Mark Haddon ($2!!)
The Madman's Daughter- Megan Shepard
 
 
Bought Used
 
A World Without End- Ken Follett (Free with my coupon)
Lady Chatterley's Lover- D.H. Lawrence
Fury- Elizabeth Miles (Bought on credit)

 
 
What did you get in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment