Sunday, March 3, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (61)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I bought more books this week. I got rid of three bags of books so to reward myself I bought more books for my Kindle because I am completely obsessed with my Kindle. I am such a huge fan and I think everyone should own one.

Bought New (Kindle)

1984- George Orwell
A Long, Long Sleep- Anna Sheehan
Isolation- Dan Wells
Leaving Paradise- Simone Elkeles
The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom- Christopher Healy
The Miseducation of Cameron Post- Emily M. Danforth
Scarlet- A.C. Gaughen
Everneath- Brodi Ashton
Never Fall Down- Patricia McCormick

Borrowed from the Library

Friends with Boys- Faith Erin Hicks
Asunder- Jodi Meadows


What did you get in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment