Sunday, April 14, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (67)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I am not going to even try to justify the amount of books I accumulated this week. All I am going to say is I got a lot of awesome sounding books.


Bought Used

Violins of Autumn- Amy McAuley
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society- Mary Ann Shaffer
The World of Pooh: The Complete Winnie-The-Pooh and the House at Pooh Corner by A.A. Milne
Eleven Minutes- Paulo Coelho
By The River Piedra I Sat Down And Wept- Paulo Coelho
The Night Circus- Erin Morgenstern
The Light Between Oceans- M.L. Stedman
Roses- Leila Meacham (Really enjoyed this book)
Wild- Cheryl Strayed
Wicked- Gregory Maguire

Bought New

Midnight in Austenland- Shannon Hale
This Side of Paradise- F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Angel Experience (Maximum Ride#1)- James Patterson ($2.99 on Kindle)

Gifted

My fiancee took me to Chapters on Wednesday and he bought me some books since I found 3 for $10.

Sean Griswold's Head- Lindsey Leavitt
Cryer's Cross- Lisa McMann
Darkness Becomes Her- Kelly Keaton

I also got a signed bookmark from Eve Silver for her book Rush. It's pretty.

Unsolicited

Dr. Fuddle and the Golden Baton- Warren L. Woodruff (No idea where this came from but thank you to whoever sent it. I also got a bookmark. I love bookmarks).

Borrowed from the Library

Dark Triumph- Robin LaFevers
Let's Pretend This Never Happened- Jenny Lawson
Austenland- Shannon Hale
The Runaway King- Jennifer A. Nielsen

 
What did you get in your Mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment