Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Unravel Me- Tahereh Mafi

Title: Unravel Me
Author: Tahereh Mafi
Source: Bought new
Series: Yes
Rating: 5/5















Goodreads Summary:

tick
tick
tick
tick
tick
it's almost
time for war


I have to make a confession. I totally pre-ordered this book but I have taken forever to read it because I was so afraid of where this book was going to take me. I seen a spoiler about what happens with Warner so I knew what I was getting into so I kept putting it off. I re-read Shatter Me then I knew I had to read Unravel Me asap. I loved this book but it made me feel so many emotions, I was sad and happy and frustrated constantly. Love this book.

Juliette is free but still feels trapped. She does not know what has happened to Warner and she is keeping secrets from Adam and the others at Omega Point. There were times where I wanted to shake certain characters *cough Adam & Juliette cough*. Subtle I know. I actually started to understand why Warner is the way he is but I still think he is a total jerk head. Adam is still one smexy man. Do not judge you all know you feel the same way.

This is such a great continuation to the story. I absolutely loved it, this ending made me frustrated. I wanted to throw the book and yell things so instead I am writing this completely rambling review. I feel the need to use lots of caps but I am trying to contain myself. I need book three, I have to know what is going to happen. I need more Adam and sadly some Warner because eve though he is a jerk head he is delicious to read about. This book got a total 5/5 from me. It is totally on my favorites list, I love staring at the books on my shelf. Amazing.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I absoutely adored this book and I am glad you did too :)

      Delete
  2. Great article as are all the rest found on this site. I know a couple of friends of mine who'll love this place so, I'll be sure to pass this site along to them. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete