Sunday, April 28, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (69)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Hello, my name is Sara and I have a book buying addiction. I tried to seek help but bought more books. I am also known at my two favorite book stores so that's awesome. My fiancee is not as excited about this fact as I am but I ma trying to change his mind. Unsuccessfully.

Bought Used

Burned- Ellen Hopkins (Loved it. I did not own it but now I do)

Bought New

3 books for $10. There is no way to turn that offer down.

Once a Witch- Carolyn MacCullough
Vixen- Jillian Larkin (I now have a paperback and hardcover)
Bloody Valentine- Melissa De La Cruz

I though I was done then I went back to Chapters and bought...

Lock and Key- Sarah Dessen ($2!! and brand new)
Angel Fire- L.A. Weatherly (Another $2 find)

Clash- Nicole Williams (Kindle)
Tortured- Caragh M. O'Brien (Free on Kindle)

 
What did you get in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment