Friday, March 7, 2014

If We Were Having Coffee...

This awesome conversation was created by Jamie at The Perpetual Page Turner and she was inspired by Ashley at Your Super Awesome Life.

I love reading these post so I decided to do one of my own since I have been slacking quite a bit on my blog for the last few months. I love blogging, but I feel like I do not have anytime or energy lately to put any effort into it.

If we were having coffee I would tell you how excited/nervous I feel about my wedding. I have sent out the invites and I have gotten some response's back. I am excited to start this new adventure as a married couple but I am terrified of getting there. It has been very stressful in planning the wedding while working full-time. I can admit a few times I wanted to give up and call the entire thing off. I would ask you if you have any advise to keep myself from panicking so much about every little detail.

I would also ask you how to balance my time better. I feel like I get home from work and I do not have time to do anything else. If I decide to make dinner and manage to do a few things around the house I am completely wiped and I have no energy to read or do anything.

What advice would you give me if we were having coffee and what would you tell me?

No comments:

Post a Comment