Friday, November 11, 2011

In My Mailbox (3)

IMM is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.

I got some awesome books this week.  I hope to read them all soon.  I’m bringing my E-reader with me on vacation so I hope after sightseeing I can squeeze in some reading.  I would be disappointed in myself if I did absolutely no reading while on vacation.
**I will be gone for a little over a week to Las Vesgas so I will not be posting anything until I get back. ***

Bought New (E-reader)
The Night Circus- Erin Morgenstern (50% off weekend. I could not wait any longer!!!)
Recycled Souls- Lynette Ferreira (Books are like chips, you can’t just buy one)

Borrowed from the library
Triangles- Ellen Hopkins
Chime- Franny Billingdley
After Obsession- Carrie Jones & Steven E. Wedel





What books did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment