Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hidden- Sophie Jordan

Title: Hidden
Author: Sopie Jordan
Format: Hardcover
Publish Date:  September 2012
Series: Yes

This is a pretty short WoW this week. The second book left me feeling unsatisfied and unhappy. I am excited for the third books, but my enthusiasm is low at this point. I hope it will grow once I read this books.
Hidden has a lot to accomplish for me to be completely in love with the series again. I have high expectations that I hope Jordan will live up to. There so much I want to see in the third book, mainly I want to see the characters improve. Jacinda turned into a new and uninteresting character for me in Vanished.  Tamara came out of her shell a character I want to see more of.  I’m curious to see where Jordan is going to bring the story now what she has set up a love triangle. I want the book to de tangle what was done in Vanished and answer all of my Draki related questions.  I have high hopes for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment