Sunday, April 22, 2012

In My Mailbox (20)

This week in my mailbox was pretty epic. I got tons of awesome stuff. I also got a new E-Reader. I received a Blackberry Playbook for my birthday, but unfortunately I was not able to read all my books on it so I got a Kobo Vox which should allow me to read all my books on it.

I also got a pile of physical books of course.

Bought used


Red Glove- Holly Black

Grave Mercy- Robin LaFevers

The Book of Blood and Shadow- Robin Wasserman (E-Book)

Bought Used/ Gifted



Run For Your Life- James Patterson (Gifted)

The Beach House- James Patterson (Gifted)

Tithe- Holly Black (Bought used)

The Immortal Rules- Julie Kagawa (Less than 1/2 price!)


And last but not least...


1 comment:

  1. I've heard mixed reviews of Grave Mercy so it will be good to hear what you think! And I have the Book of Blood and Shadow but I still have not read it, I really should! Great IMM!

    ReplyDelete