Sunday, May 19, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (72)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.


I do not even know what to say besides Amazon has so many good deals on right now and I think everyone should check them out!


Bought New (Kindle)


Smart Girls Get What They Want- Sarah Strohmeyer ($1.99 on Kindle)


Tangled- Carolyn Mackler ($1.99 on Kindle)


Among the Nameless Stars- Diana Peterfreund ($2.99 on Kindle)


Bought Used


The Catcher in the Rye- J.D. Salinger

Into the Wild- Jon Krakauer
If I Stay- Gayle Forman
Tweaked- Katherine Holubitsky
A Wolf At The Table- Augusten Burroughs
Before I Go To Sleep- S.J. Watson (I think someone borrowed this and never returned it...)


Borrowed from the Library


The Program- Suzanne Young





What did you get in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment