Thursday, August 1, 2013

August TBR

I pretty much cleaned out my waiting list at the library so I have a ton of library books I need to get through then I have a if I finish all these I want to read list also.


The List

Doll Bones- Holly Black 
Branded By The Pink Triangle- Ken Setterington
The Last Letter From Your Lover- Jojo Moyles
The Distance Between Us- Kasie West
Tarnish- Katherine Longshore
Attachments- Rainbow Rowell
Openly Straight- Bill Konigsberg
Entombed In Alcatraz- Robert Luke

If I get through all of those books I also want to read:

The Summer I turned Pretty- Jenny Han
It’s Not Summer without You-Jenny Han
We’ll Always Have Summer- Jenny Han
When You Were Here- Daisy Whitney
Shadow Kiss- Richelle Mead
Shine- Jeri Smith-Ready
Let The Sky all- Shannon Messenger
Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcí­a Márquez
Something like Normal- Trish Doller
The Space between Us- Jessica Martinez

I know I am not going to get through all these books but I am excited for all of them so I am going to try. 

What are you reading this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment