Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is run by Jamie at The Broke and the Bookish


This week's topic is Ten Bookish Things (That Aren't Books) That I'd Like To Own (new bookshelves, bookends, cool bookmark, a bookish shirt, etc. You can add things you DO own if you want).

1) New bookshelves- I like my bookshelves, but I would love for all of my shelves to match and also have some curved shelves so I can have my books all together.

2) Bookish shirts- I own one bookish t-shirt which is from Out of Print Clothing. I love it and I would love to own more.

3) Bookish mugs- There is a lot of awesome bookish mugs and I sadly own none currently.

4) Bookmarks- You can never have enough, there are so many pretty ones.

5) Divergent makeup set- This makeup is gorgeous and I also really like the nail polish. I have eyed this up a few times at my local Sephora.  

6) Bookish Key chain- This is from Pintrest and I stumbled across this bookish keychain

7) Kindle cover- My cover is ok, but I would love to own a fancier one. This is my current favorite here.

8) Bookish jewelry- There is a lot of different, gorgeous pieces I want to own. This one is my current favorite. 

9) Poster- I say this a lot to my fiance so I think I should buy this and put it in my book room :) 

10) Bookish tattoo- I love tattoos and I have one which is not bookish and I would love to get a bookish tattoo.




No comments:

Post a Comment