Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bout of Books (Day 3)

This is my end of day update for Day 3 of the bout of books read a thon. I improved yesterday and completed an entire book and was on schedule for today but I decided to spend the day with my friend and her baby instead of reading so I am behind yet again. I am thinking tomorrow might not be good either but we shall see. How is everyone else doing?

 The official website is http://boutofbooks.blogspot.ca/.


I gave myself five books to read which were...

1) Ghostly Justice Bev Irvin
2) The Bridge of Death- M.C. Egan
3) Postmortem- Patricia Cornwell
4) Audrey's Guide to Witchcraft- Jody Gehrman
5) Lucy in the Sky- Anonymous


Wednesday
Number of books I've read today: 0
Total number of books I've read: 2
Book I started: Ghostly Justice Bev Irvin


Books I have completed....

Lucky in The Sky- Anonymous
The Bridge of Deaths- M.C. Egan

No comments:

Post a Comment