Sunday, August 5, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (34)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

The local goodwill was good to me this week and I found some pretty awesome books for cheap. I am still trying to restrain the amount of books I get from the library so I can read some of my own books. I did get the third book in a series early so I need to squeeze in the second one to my TBR pile.

Bought Used

 Death Du Jour- Kathy Reichs
Deadly Decisions- Kathy Reichs
Fatal Voyage- Kathy Reichs
MacBeth- William Shakespear
The Book of Lost Things- John Connolly
Vixen- Jillian Larkin















Borrowed from the Library


The Prisoner of Heaven- Carlos Ruiz Zafón

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys, how have you been? I didn't visit this website for a long time and now I come back again. What are new thing here? I would like to tell you a piece of good news that a reliable online store is launching promotional activity. You can buy wow gold from them much cheaper than usual. The site is http://www.gold4power.com By the way, if you have some interesting things, do not forget to let me know as well. Hope a good day to you.

    ReplyDelete