Sunday, May 6, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (22)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I got a ridiculous amount of books this week. In my defence I bought them all on sale and the most expensive book was $6.00.  There is a giant book sale that happens a few times a year where I live, the last time I went I found a few good ones, but as much as I expected. This time I hit the jackpot of books.  I also went to Chapters after (why not?) and found some in the clearance section there too.  There is a lot.

I did however managed to buy more books in a series that I already had. I did not buy any books later in a series that I did not already own or else the pile would be even higher. I did find three or four new series I have been dying to read.

Bought New


Hunger- Michael Grant
Silver Phoenix- Cindy Pon

Splendor- Anna Godbersen

Rumors- Anna Godbersen
The Vampire Diaries (The Awakening and the Struggle Book 1 & 2)- L.J. Smith
The Vampire Diaries (The Fury and Dark Reunion Book 3 & 4) - L.J. Smith
Once Was Lost- Sara Zarr
Lies- Michael Grant

Envy- Anna Godbersen (Completed the series. I previously only owned the first book)
Ophelia- Lisa M. Klein
The Mockingbirds- Daisy Whitney

Angelfire- Courtney Allison Moulton

Mind Duel Book 1- Imma Argiro (99 cents) E-Book
Breaking Point (Mind Duel Book #2)- Imma Argiro (99 cents) E-Book

Illumination (Mind Duel Book #3)- Imma Argiro (99 cents) E-Book

No comments:

Post a Comment