Thursday, May 24, 2012

Update on my May TBR...

I know this is pretty late but I am determined to finish my TBR this month since I have made my goal for June higher. This is an update on what it looks like right now. These were the books I told myself I had to read in May.

This month from those books, I have read...

  • Starters- Lisa Price
  • 172 hours on the moon- Johan Harstad
  • Wicked- Sara Shepard
  • The Mockingbirds- Daisy Whitney
  • Once Was Lost- Sara Zarr
  • Fateful- Claudia Gray
  • The Lucky One- Nicholas Sparks

I am currently reading...

  • What Looks Like Crazy on an Ordinary Day-Pearl Cleage

The books I have left on my list are...

  • Ophelia- Lisa M. Klein
  • Grimms' Fairy Tales- Jacob Grimm
I am keeping track to encourage myself to finish my list. What does your May TBR look like and how much have you read? Leave a comment below, I would love to see what your reading.





No comments:

Post a Comment