Sunday, September 2, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (37)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This Stacking the Shelves is so big that I need to split it into parts. This week I will show you the books I got at the yard sale and the ones from the library. The books from the yard sale have been split into two piles since there are so many. I did get six free because I had bought some the day before. I did not pay over $2.00 for any of these books. 

Bought at the Yard Sale (Part 1)

These are the young books I bought. I bought a lot of Puffin children's classics because they were $1 and less. 

Treasure Island- Robert Louis Stevenson
The Secret Garden- Frances Hodgson Burnett
Little Women- Louisa May Alcott
Anne of Green Gables- L.M. Montgomery
Coraline- Neil Gaiman
I Capture the Castle- Dodie Smith
Slam- Nick Hornby
Harriet the Spy- Louise Fitzhugh
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz- L. Frank Baum
The Wind in the Willows- Kenneth Graham








Bought at Yard Sale (Part 2)

These are the adult books I got at the yard sale and this also includes my free ones which I was very excited about :)

The Gunslinger- Stephen King
Sherlock Holmes V1- Sir Arthur Doyle
The Pursuit of Happyness- Chris Gardner
A Million Little Pieces- James Frey
Dreaming Water- Gail Tsukiyama
Think!- Michael R. LeGault
Mathilda Savitch- Victor Lodato
Sea Sick- Alanna Mitchell
The Meaning of Night- Michael Cox
The Corrections- Jonathan Franzen
The Real History Behind the Da Vinci Code- Sharan Newman (Not shown- Bought for my dad :) )







Borrowed from the Library

When Stars Go Blue- Caridad Ferrer
Home Front- Kristin Hannah
13- Kelley Armstrong
















That is my massive pile of books which is just part of what I got this week. I will post the rest next week. What did you get in your mailbox? Leave a comment below so I can check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Good article.I really think what you said is right,in modern society,we have so many troubles,if you feel nothing to relax yourself,I suggest you to play the wow and some other games,and you can come to my page to find more information about http://www.mmolive.com/ and http://www.mmohome.com/gold/Guild-Wars-2-US.html/

    ReplyDelete