Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October Wrap-Up

My reading this month was completely awful, I feel like I did not even make a dent in my TBR pile. I felt like I was not able to sit down and read for most of the month. It was not good so I hope my reading in November goes better.

I read

Hidden- Sophie Jordan
Dark Lover- J.R. Ward
Yesterday- C.K. Kelly Martin
Coraline- Neil Gaiman
Social Suicide- Gemma Halliday
Monster High Lisi Harrison
Enclave- Ann Aguirre
Dead is a Battlefield- Marlene Perez
Jenny Pox- JL Bryan
Treasure Island – Robert Louis Stevenson
Cold Kiss- Amy Garvey
Tilt- Ellen Hopkins
Bargains and Betrayals- Shannon Delaney
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You- Ally Carter
The Demon Trapper’s Daughter- Jana Oliver
I Can't Keep My Own Secrets- Edited by Smith Magazine
Ten- Gretchen McNeil


What did you read this month? Did you finish your TBR?


1 comment:

  1. You read 17 books and think that's terrible?!?!?! I don't know friend. Haha. I think you did brilliantly. I read and reviewed Tilt as well. I enjoyed it & the Black Dagger Brotherhood novels have a special place in my heart.

    Happy Reading!

    Sara @ Just Another Story

    ReplyDelete