Saturday, October 13, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (42)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I am back from my vacation with some awesome books to show you and two non-book related item.  I received one book from Simon and Schuster Canada and I bought two books at a book sale. 

Bought New/Gifted



The Fearscape- Simon Holt

Lockdown- Alexander Gordon Smith

Olivia and the Fairy Princess- Ian Falconer (Thank you Simon & Schuster Canada)














Bought New

I know this is not book related at all but I am so excited for this. I got Season 7 & 8 of Grey's Anatomy. I love this TV series. Me and my mom got hooked on it together after we bought season one and immediately had to get into season 2. 

What did you get in your mailbox this week? Leave a comment below so I can check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment