Sunday, February 3, 2013

Stacking the Shlelves (57)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I got a ton of books this week but I only paid for one and it was on sale for $5.99. I am quite proud of myself. I have even already finished reading it to make myself feel better about buying it.

Bought on Credit

A Discovery of Witches- Deborah Harkness
Let The Great World Spin- Colum McCann (I had a copy but someone borrowed it and never brought it back)

Gifted- Thanks to my amazing fiancée

Cinder- Melissa Meyer

Bought New

White Horse- Alex Adams

Borrowed from the Library

Gates of Paradise- Melissa De La Cruz
The Arrival- Shaun Tan
Maus- Art Spiegelman
Janie Face to Face- Caroline B. Cooney
The Demon's Lexicon- Sarah Rees Brennan


What did you get in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment