Sunday, March 10, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (62)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I again bought way to many books as usual. I am trying to reduce the amount of books I own so instead I fill my Kindle. Yes, my goal is not going well so far. I also decided to get a ton of books from the library because I clearly don't have enough to read already.

Bought New (Kindle)

I Shall Live: Surviving the Holocaust Against All Odds- Henry Orenstein ($1.99)
 
The Last Jew of Treblinka: A Memoir- Chil Rajchman ($2.99. The title sold me on it).

Methland: The Death and Life of an American Small Town- Nick Reding ($2.99). Already read this and loved it!

The Space Between- Victoria H. Smith (Free on Kindle)

The Beautiful and the Damned- F. Scott Fitzpatrick (Free on Kindle)

This Side of Paradise- F. Scott Fitzpatrick (Free on Kindle)

The Secret Of Ella and Micha- Jessica Sorensen ($1.99)

I Hunt Killers- Barry Liga ($1.99)

Impossible- Komal Kant (Free on Kindle)

Borrowed from the Library

The Archived- Victoria Scwab.  (Review to come)

Beautiful Creatures (Manga)- Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. (Review to come).

Cinders and Sapphires- Leila Rasheed

Out of Easy- Ruta Sepetys

Who Done It?: An Anthology- Jon Scieszka

Sailor Twain- Mark Siegel

Paris A Love Story- Kati Marton (Audiobook)

Reached- Ally Condie (Audiobook)

The Lives We Lost- Megan Crewe

Gifted

My amazing fiancee surprised me with a new BBC documentary because I have a obsession with documentaries, especially BBC documentaries. He bought me Africa on blu-ray which I am super excited to start watching.

Speak- Laurie Halse Anderson


What did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment