Sunday, March 31, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (65)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I tried my best not to buy any books this week but I found some awesome deals so I had to buy them. I also bought my first graphic novels. I have always gotten them from the library but now I own three!


Bought New

Kindle
Unbreak My Heart- Melissa Walker ($1.99)
Grave Mercy Robin LaFevers (3.99)
Monument 14 ($3.99)

Chapters Bargain Section

Slice of Cherry- Dia Reeves ($4.99)
Anna and the French Kiss- Stephanie Perkins ($4.99)

Bought Used

The False Prince- Jennifer A. Nielsen ($1.49- I got a super deal on this so I grabbed it).
Sin City- Frank Miller
Bone: Out of Boneville- Jeff Smith
Batman Arkham Asylum: Madness- Sam Keith
Under the Hawthorn Tree- Ai Mi
Diary of a Wimpy Kid- Jeff Kinney
The Fellowship of the Ring- J.R.R. Tolken
The Two Towers- J.R.R. Tolken
Winnie The Pooh: The Complete Collection of Stories and Poems- A.A. Milne

Borrowed from the Library

Fragments- Dan Wells
Mila 2.0- Debra Driza 
Quicksilver- R.J. Anderson
Fun Home- Alison Bechdel
Fuse- Julianna Baggott


What did you get in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment