Monday, April 1, 2013

April TBR

I did not get all of the books read off my March TBR sadly. I found a ton of library books I wanted to read instead so I did do a good amount of reading but just not as many of my own books as I would have liked.

The books I did not get to last month but the ones I want to get to this month are;

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer- Michelle Hodkins
The Evolution of Mara Dyer- Michelle Hodkins

The other books I would like to get to this month;

Angelology- Danielle Trussoni
Glow- Amy Kathleen Ryan
I Hunt Killers- Barry Lyga (Started this at the gym so I want to finish it)
The Ivy- Lauren Kunze
Cracked Up To Be- Courtney Summers
The Prince- Kiera Cass
The False Prince- Jennifer A. Nielsen
Fragments- Dan Wells
Fuse- Julianna Baggott



What do you plan on reading this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment